Book Review: The Couple Next Door


Author: Rick R. Reed
Genres: Romance, Mystery, Thriller

Jeremy Booth leads a simple life, scraping by in the gay neighborhood of Seattle, never letting his lack of material things get him down. But the one thing he really wants—someone to love--seems elusive. Until the couple next door moves in and Jeremy sees the man of his dreams, Shane McCallister, pushed down the stairs by a brute named Cole.

What the actual f**k?? 
What a genuinely creepy, scary book I have ever read. Jeremy Booth, an ordinary guy who falls for his new neighbor, Shane, who has secrets. 
Plot twist after plot twist, false identities, super close calls. Once you start you do not what to let hot of the book. Be warned! 

Reed made the characters come to life in the wonderful book. My stomach dropped a million times, my nerves were in a thin line. How I love both Jeremy and Shane. John was a bit of a handful, you never know what to expect from him. 

The romance aspect was relatively mild compared to the mind-f**king blowing drama the new neighbor brings to Seattle. This is my first book that I have read of Rick R. Reed. I am definitely gonna get my hand of the rest of his books for sure.


Comments

Popular Posts